Painting your home gives it a cleaner, brighter, more personalized look. If you want a bright and colorful home, or even just creative ways to paint it to make it more unique, we have some interior painting ideas for you.
- Colorful Doors – There’s no reason you have to keep your doors the color they are now. Painting your interior doors can give your space more personality. If you paint the interior of a door the same color as the room it’s in, you can create a more immersive feeling.
- Colorful Trim – If you prefer to keep your walls white or a very neutral color, you can bring in pops of color by painting the trim. It gives the room just enough visual interest and doesn’t require as much time or labor.
- Paint the Ceiling – One clever way to make a small room feel larger is to paint the ceiling the same color as the walls. This also gives the room a more finished, professional look.
- Accent Walls – Some people love accent walls, and some people hate them. They’re great for when you want a bolder look in a room that feels drab. In addition, painting an accent wall can also make a room feel bigger.
- Paint Patterns – Another interior painting tip is that you don’t have to paint your walls a solid color in every room. Your can paint stripes or geometric patterns using tape or stencils.
If you are looking for professionals to provide interior painting, contact us at Greenbriar Remodeling & Painting LLC.